How to Cancel Service:
All subscription are recurring until cancelled. You have full control over your account and you are able to cancel within your account.
For Credit Card Subscriptions:
- Log into your MP3 City Account.
- Click on your USERNAME on the top right corner of the site in the blue bar.
- Click on ‘Recurring Fees" tab
- Click on Cancel
For PayPal Subscriptions:
- Paypal Subscriptions must be cancelled in Paypal and not on the site.
- Log In to your PayPal account through PayPal.com
- Click on the Gear Icon on the top right of the site.
- Click on the "My Money" tab
- Under Automatic Payments, click on"set Automatic Payments"
- Click on mp3city.com
- Click on ‘Cancel’ under Subscription Details
- Pop up window will appear to confirm; click ‘Cancel Profile’
Members create their own subscriptions. If you are having payment issues on your account such as duplicate charges, this could be due to issues with updating an expired account or technical issues upon registering. If you do notice that there are multiple charges for the same month, please contact us by emailing email@example.com along with your username or email associated with your account so we can investigate the issue.
Canceling your Subscription
If you would like to cancel your subscription to MP3 City, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your next recurring payment to ensure that a payment is not processed on your account. You can cancel your account at any time and will still have access to your account for the full 30 days you paid for. MP3 City does not issue any refunds for any payments that have already been applied and are not responsible for canceling accounts.
If you contact us and we find that you are owed a refund due to any discrepancies/duplicate billing on your account and it is approved , please allow 5–7 business days for MP3 City to process the refund. Please allow at least 3-5 days for the refund to return back to your credit card on record from your original payment. If your subscription was paid with PayPal, your refund will be sent back to the same PayPal account used when subscribing.
No Refunds will be provided after charge has been applied
MP3 City does not issue any refunds for any payments that have already been applied and are not responsible for canceling accounts. We are not responsible for non use of the site and there is no Proration of any payment.
All sales are final
MP3 City does not issue refunds unless it is an issue of duplicate billing.